Wow! I am so flattered that Postcards from Budapest ( also see Wish I Were Here )nominated Life’s a bunny for a reader appreciation award! Many thanks to La Vagabonde for doing so! *lots of bunny hugs*
So, in the spirit of the award rules, this is me :
- I’m a chef, living in Cape Town, South Africa, where I am co-owner of a French inspired little cafe. All of you are welcome to pop in for a breakfast (on me) if you’re ever in Cape Town 🙂
- I like cooking breakfast dishes – French toast is my favourite to cook AND to eat! ( I make really good croissants too, if I have to say so myself).
- I love winter. It calls for steamy hot chocolate, warm croissants and a fuzzy bunny on your lap!
- I used to grow bonsai trees and would like to do it again someday.
- I’m in love with France, even though I’ve never been there. It’s a dream to one day visit for like an entire month!
- If I didn’t become a chef I would have liked to be a horticulturalist.
- I’ve got a crazy sweet tooth – so bad that I’ll easily skip dinner just to have more dessert!
My nominations are :
- Die Reis – I’ve only recently discovered this blog. I think it’s brilliant and I love the honesty in the writing.
- cozywalls – as a chef I like reading recipes and trying something new in the kitchen. Amy has always very interesting recipes (very non-South African – which is quite intriguing) and the most beautiful photographs of the things she creates.
- Polaroids on Sidewalks is a mens fashion blog and I never miss their “look of the day” post. I love their blogs name and they’re also from Cape Town! One the writers, Herman, is quite entertaining on twitter – @naghings.
- If you like to feast your eyes on amazing photography, have a look at Karen’s blog draw and shoot . AMAZING is really all I can say!
- Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast is a wonderful blog filled with history and beautiful photographs of all kinds of antiques – I find their journey on opening the historic plantation as a bed and breakfast fascinating.
- Angry Pear – this blog is always there to lift the spirit! And every now and then there’s a rabbit too!!! Thanks Drew!
I don’t know if a blog can receive the same award twice – so I’ll just mention it here : Postcards from Budapest is an awesome blog! La Vagabonde’s photographs are inspiring and creates a feeling of actually being present on location! Thank you once again kind lady and keep up the fantastic work!